In fact, 0x00129c28 error can be resolved in many different ways. In this post, I would like to provide you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Fix 0x00129c28 Error Manually.
Solution Two: Solve 0x00129c28 Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve 0x00129c28 Problems Manually?
To troubleshoot 0x00129c28 problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Resolve 0x00129c28 Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0x00129c28 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x00129c28 error completely.
We should never ignore 0x00129c28 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x00129c28 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x00129c28 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x00129c28 error in time.
Related: Code 2250,Windows 0xc0001002,Error_ds_universal_cant_have_local_member,Adobe Internal Error 2753,Vsspell6 Download
Read More: ,Win Xp Speed Up,Error 1628,Upgrade Ram To,Error Your Current Security Settings Prohibit Running Activex Controls …,0xc00000c3 Error Code