How to fix No Hostname On Windows Xp? I've been receiving this problem since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is No Hostname On Windows Xp. What should I do to fix No Hostname On Windows Xp?Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, No Hostname On Windows Xp might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the No Hostname On Windows Xp issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot No Hostname On Windows Xp error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: System Idle Process Xp,System Idle Process Virus,Windows Xp System Idle Process High Cpu Usage,System Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows 8,System Idle Process Too High
Read More: ,Installer Kpt3hub.dll Xp,Cash Free,Office 2007 Error 1712,Error Message C00d10da,Error No Operator System