I cannot install any application on my computer since I upgrade windows 10. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to fix Getting Ready problem. Help please!Highly Recommended To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to scan and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, Getting Ready error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Getting Ready problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Getting Ready issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix Getting Ready error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Hphupd05,Download Crash Movie,Passfilt Dll,Pview Download,Istsvc Exe
Read More: ,update error c1900101-40017,c1900101-40017,error code c1900101-40017,windows update error c1900101-40017,windows 10 update error c1900101-40017