I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Nvidia drivers have been updated as well.
Uploaded zip file. Thanks
Best Answer: No one wants to see BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep errors when they are searching online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to get rid of BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep errors. Don't panic! Read the instructions below, and find out your most suitable method to repair BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep error and optimize your PC.
Fix BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Solve BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep Issues By Yourself.
How to Perform a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: 80246001 Windows 7,Provide Guidance For Error Code Faults,0x004cf1a8,Dlll,Delet Cookies
Read More: ,13804 (0x35ec),Test Your Pc Speed,Last Windows Error Is 995,Cdatabase.dll,Florida Computer