Good news for you, sspicli dll error can be resolved in many different ways. In this article, I would like to provide you two good solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot sspicli dll Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot sspicli dll Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Remove sspicli dll Error Manually?
To solve sspicli dll issue effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair sspicli dll Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve sspicli dll error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove sspicli dll error completely.
sspicli dll error can be a disaster for your PC. If sspicli dll error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of sspicli dll error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove sspicli dll error in time.
Related: 0x2,0x80820002,Error 0x80040401,0xc000020,0xd0000272
Read More: ,800706be,0x58e,C0006b01,error 0x0,application error