As a matter of fact, Socket Error 10060 error can be fixed in many different ways. In this article, I want to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Remove Socket Error 10060 Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Socket Error 10060 Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can You Repair Socket Error 10060 Issues On Your Own?
To troubleshoot Socket Error 10060 error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Socket Error 10060 Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Socket Error 10060 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Socket Error 10060 error completely.
Socket Error 10060 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Socket Error 10060 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Socket Error 10060 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Socket Error 10060 error in time.
Related: Error Code 0x80070190,0xc00d4e87,Error Code 0x800703f1,0x800c0133,Error Code 0x80072746
Read More: ,0x800a138f,error code 0x800b0100,0x4005,0xc18a0506,0xc01a001d